Thank you to Kae from the Hungry Asian for tagging me! It was much harder than I thought it would be! Because a lot of you I follow have already done this tag, I tag anyone reading this! So here’s my ten random facts about Valerie… you can enlarge the pictures by clicking on them!
1. My husband and I eloped in Las Vegas after one year of dating. Our witness was a waitress from the restaurant across the street from the Justice of the Peace, she was on break (Thank You Chelsea Blood, wherever you are!) We’re still ridiculously happy 4 years later.
2. I love my cat, Shadow, as though he were my child. I sing to him, I hand feed him (cat and human food, he’s finicky), and generally let him do whatever he pleases. My husband gets mad sometimes.
3. I love Guitar Hero. I re-play songs until I get a score of 100%. Here’s me being hardcore with my headphones, and Cinnamoroll-ed out guitar; yah, I’m intense.
4. I have a large tattoo across my upper back, and really want to add more to cover my whole back. It seems so small to me, and I sometimes forget it’s there.
5. I shaved my head a few years ago. I plan on doing so again, once my hair is long enough to donate.
6. My dimples in my cheeks are not entirely natural. I had *slight* dimples and then had my cheeks pierced. The scars, because the piercings eventually had to come out, caused deep dimples.
8. I spend way too much time wrapping presents. Fabric ribbons, butcher paper, and different colored themes each year; It’s ridiculous.
9. My favorite color is Hot Pink; bright neon hot pink. My mom hates pink (especially hot pink); so I started wearing a lot of hot pink in high school to get on her nerves. I’m not sure exactly why my teen-aged self wanted to get on Mom’s nerves so bad, but it somehow became my favorite color. Sorry, no picture of this one.
10. I love “My Neighbor Totoro.” I have stuffed Totoros on my dresser that I dress up; the scene changes regularly.